Our events are an integral part of how we raise the necessary funds needed to offer financial help through emergency funds and grants. It’s also our way of honoring our families, friends, and neighbors who have passed.
FACT Bucks County provides direct emergency assistance to needy individuals in Bucks, Hunterdon, and Mercer Counties. Donating directly to FACT is another way to support the fight against HIV/AIDS while reinforcing the sense of community that makes Bucks, Hunterdon, and Mercer counties so special. If you would like to volunteer for Bingo or other FACT events, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215.862.3325.
Bob Burton Bingo is managed by FACT Bucks County, and all monies raised go directly into the Bob Burton Educational Fund, which is targeted for educating the public about HIV/AIDS, giving it a human face.
- Annual Halloween Pumpkin Ball Scheduled for Sat, Oct.24 - Details Coming Soon…A FACT EVENT teaming up with Miss Pumpkin! Click on Miss Pumpkin!
- 2015 AIDS WALK Scheduled for Sun, Oct 11 - Details Coming Soon See Below for list of our great 2014 Sponsors; Click on Balloon Arch image for more. Also below, John Colton, 2014 AIDS WALK Chairman, presents Al Troglio with the great FACT gift basket from the raffle.
- UPCOMING 2015 BINGO DATES and more… - See the information below for BINGO, AIDS WALK and WORLD AIDS DAY. Please be sure that you sign up for our Local News and Events Updates info that we send out at least once a month….go to the HOME Page …read more
- Peacemeal - “Peacemeal” Cordially Invites You to an Afternoon of Friendship, Light Entertainment, and Great Food Join us on the 3rd Sunday of the month, beginning at 3:30 PM at the Trinity Episcopal Church in Solebury (6587 Upper York Road, Solebury) — Church Hall …read more
- GLOWGA-FACT YOGA Fundraiser-December 14 - Come and get your GLOW PAINT ON and party under the black lights….Andy and Colby will do it again with a super-charged, 90-minute, YOGA glow paint PARTY raising funds for FACT Bucks County. Don’t miss the fun on December 14th at …read more
- World AIDS Day – sponsored by FACT Bucks County and New Hope Celebrates Community Gathering December 1st at 6:30pm - Please join FACT Bucks County and New Hope Celebrates (NHC) for a community gathering on World AIDS Day to remember our friends and family members with HIV~AIDS that have left us, are still living with the disease, and in our hope …read more
- FACT Bucks County Co-sponsors GIFT OF GIVING XIII: Lost In Space at the Michener - “The purpose of art education is not only to make more art and better artists, but better people and better communities.” Herbert Read GIFT OF GIVING III: Lost In Space Where: James A. Michener Art Museum Education Gallery When: Opening …read more
- 15th Annual New Hope and Lambertville AIDS WALK-2014 - Join us on Sunday, September 21, 2014 If you wish to become a business partner sponsor, please see the link below for printable sponsorship information and submission form. If you intend to participate at the walk, please see the link …read more
- Joy Behar entertains SOLD OUT crowd at the Bucks County Playhouse. - Portion of proceeds benefits FACT Bucks County Joy Behar’s premier of her one-woman show, “Me, My Mouth and I” was performed to a SOLD OUT Bucks County Playhouse for three performances (May 9-11). The audience was treated to Joy’s wit …read more
- 15th Annual AIDS WALK is scheduled for Sunday, September, 21 2014 - More information to follow soon….but here are a few general details… Click here: GET READY FOR FACT AIDS WALK ~Promotional Video (from the 2013 WALK) New Hope and Lambertville Scenic 10K Canal Walk. Meet at the New Hope Solebury High School …read more
- Jingle Bell BINGO, Wednesday, December 11 - FACT gets you in the Holiday Spirit with our traditional Jingle Bell Bingo! Join us for all of the fun and this time you get a “holiday dinner” with entry fee of $20. Not only will FACT be serving some …read more
- The Art of John Lennon-June 28, 29 & 30 - BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND….(Read more below) Continuing the Lennon legacy of peace and love, Yoko Ono and Legacy Productions are proud to bring The Art of John Lennon to New Hope June 28th to 30th. Few people know …read more
- 14th Annual AIDS WALK is scheduled for Sunday, October 6, 2013 - To create your own on-line pledge page go to http://www.firstgiving.com/FACTBucksCounty/fact-aids-walk-2013 GET READY FOR FACT AIDS WALK 2013~Promotional Video BE A SPONSOR: For information and sponsor form link to … AIDS WALK SPONSORSHIP 2013 New Hope and Lambertville Scenic 10K Canal Walk. Meet at …read more
- David Steinberg to Perform One-Man Show at Bucks County Playhouse - LEGENDARY COMEDIAN DAVID STEINBERG PERFORMS HIS ONE-MAN SHOW ”David Steinberg: Might Be Something Big…Might Not” Two Nights Only! At The Bucks County Playhouse, New Hope, PA Friday, May 10 and Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 7:30 pm Tickets On …read more
- THE GIFT OF GIVING XI, Exhibition & Reception Sunday, November 11, 2012 - FACT Bucks County, Morrie Breyer, Michael Mamp & First Savings co-sponsor THE GIFT OF GIVING XI: EDUCATION GALLERY EXHIBITION AND RECEPTION at the Michener Museum. FACT Bucks County, Board member/past president Morrie Breyer and Michael Mamp are proud to once …read more
- 13th Annual FACT AIDS WALK - New Hope and Lambertville Scenic 10K Canal Walk. Meet at the New Hope Solebury High School at 9:00 am to register… Mark your calendars for the 13th Annual New Hope/Lambertville AIDS Walk sponsored by FACT Bucks County on Sunday, September …read more
- Sparkles and Spurs BINGO - Howdy Partner….This event was originally scheduled for September 12, 2012. However, due to the expansion of the New Hope Eagle Volunteer Fire Company, we need to move this to November 7, 2012. Thank you for your continued support! More information …read more
- Way Off Broadway BINGO 2012 - FACT Bucks County invites you to attend Way Off Broadway BINGO. Hosts for the evening are Miss Pumpkin and Big Sue with a special performance by the talented singer Devyn Rush. The location is the New Hope Eagle Fire Company.read more
- Sweetheart BINGO 2012 - Doors open at 6 pm and the games start at 7:15 pm. $15.00 admission fee (7+1 free game card and light pregame dinner & sweets) Special games are additional) Must be 21 years of age to attend. FACT Bucks County and our …read more
- Jingle Bell BINGO! Holiday Extravaganza - FACT Bucks County presents the 6th annual “Jingle Bell Bingo” Holiday Extravaganza, to benefit the Bob Burton Education Fund, with your hostess… “Miss Pumpkin & Her Holiday Elves”. Doors open at 6:00pm and the games begin at 7:15pm. The event will be …read more
- 12th Annual FACT AIDS WALK! - SAVE THE DATE! Our scenic 10K (6.2 miles) will take us from the New Hope/Solebury High School, crossing over the bridge to Lambertville and onto the canal path North to Stockton, crossing over the bridge to Center Bridge and continuing on …read more
- Beach Ball BINGO - $15.00 admission fee Featuring our local favorite beach ball, “Pumpkin” and the return of Lisa Sherman at intermission! Plus food and bar from our friends at HAVANA~New Hope. New Hope Eagle Fire Company (46 North Sugan Road, New Hope). Doors open …read more
- Diva Night at BINGO! - $15.00 admission fee FACT Bucks County and New Hope’s own diva, Pumpkin, welcome the Philadelphia Gay Men’s Chorus’ “Dreamgirls” Howard Frankel, Martin Mariano and Richard Tinley. This diva trio brought the house down at the PGMC “Showstoppers” gala fundraiser last …read more
- Sweetheart BINGO 2011 - Bring your favorite guy or gal and wear a red or pink outfit! Don’t miss Sweetheart BINGO at the New Hope Eagle Volunteer Fire Company, located at 46 North Sugan Road and Route 202. Proceeds benefit the Bob Burton Education …read more