Our events are an integral part of how we raise the necessary funds needed to offer financial help through emergency funds and grants. It’s also our way of honoring our families, friends, and neighbors who have passed.
FACT Bucks County provides direct emergency assistance to needy individuals in Bucks, Hunterdon, and Mercer Counties. Donating directly to FACT is another way to support the fight against HIV/AIDS while reinforcing the sense of community that makes Bucks, Hunterdon, and Mercer counties so special. If you would like to volunteer for Bingo or other FACT events, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215.862.3325.
Bob Burton Bingo is managed by FACT Bucks County, and all monies raised go directly into the Bob Burton Educational Fund, which is targeted for educating the public about HIV/AIDS, giving it a human face.
- 14th Annual AIDS WALK is scheduled for Sunday, October 6, 2013 - To create your own on-line pledge page go to http://www.firstgiving.com/FACTBucksCounty/fact-aids-walk-2013 New Hope and Lambertville Scenic 10K Canal Walk. Meet at the New Hope Solebury High School at 9:00 am to register… Mark your calendars for the 14th Annual New …read more
- UPCOMING BINGO DATES 2013 - LIMITED SEATING…Reservations suggested… For reservations, go to www.FACTBucksCounty.org/bingo-reservations/ Please note that the cut-off for on-line reservations is the Monday before each BINGO UPCOMING BINGO DATES…. Wednesday, September 18 ….. “BACK TO SCHOOL BINGO” Wednesday, December 11, begin your Holiday fun …read more
- “Jingle Bell” BINGO 2012 - New Hope Eagle Fire House Doors open at 6:00 pm
- Peacemeal - “Peacemeal” Cordially Invites You to an Afternoon of Friendship, Light Entertainment, and Great Food Join us on the 3rd Sunday of the month, beginning at 3:30 PM at the Trinity Episcopal Church in Solebury (6587 Upper York Road, Solebury) — Church Hall …read more
- An Evening with David Steinberg to Benefit FACT and United Jewish Appeal - For Tickets go to www.BCPTheater.org More on David Steinberg visit www.thedavidsteinberg.com
- THE GIFT OF GIVING XI, Exhibition & Reception Sunday, November 11, 2012 - FACT Bucks County, Morrie Breyer, Michael Mamp & First Savings co-sponsor THE GIFT OF GIVING XI: EDUCATION GALLERY EXHIBITION AND RECEPTION at the Michener Museum. FACT Bucks County, Board member/past president Morrie Breyer and Michael Mamp are proud to once …read more
- 13th Annual FACT AIDS WALK - New Hope and Lambertville Scenic 10K Canal Walk. Meet at the New Hope Solebury High School at 9:00 am to register… Mark your calendars for the 13th Annual New Hope/Lambertville AIDS Walk sponsored by FACT Bucks County on Sunday, September …read more
- Sparkles and Spurs BINGO - Howdy Partner….This event was originally scheduled for September 12, 2012. However, due to the expansion of the New Hope Eagle Volunteer Fire Company, we need to move this to November 7, 2012. Thank you for your continued support! More information …read more
- Way Off Broadway BINGO 2012 - FACT Bucks County invites you to attend Way Off Broadway BINGO. Hosts for the evening are Miss Pumpkin and Big Sue with a special performance by the talented singer Devyn Rush. The location is the New Hope Eagle Fire Company.read more
- Sweetheart BINGO 2012 - Doors open at 6 pm and the games start at 7:15 pm. $15.00 admission fee (7+1 free game card and light pregame dinner & sweets) Special games are additional) Must be 21 years of age to attend. FACT Bucks County and our …read more
- Jingle Bell BINGO! Holiday Extravaganza - FACT Bucks County presents the 6th annual “Jingle Bell Bingo” Holiday Extravaganza, to benefit the Bob Burton Education Fund, with your hostess… “Miss Pumpkin & Her Holiday Elves”. Doors open at 6:00pm and the games begin at 7:15pm. The event will be …read more
- 12th Annual FACT AIDS WALK! - SAVE THE DATE! Our scenic 10K (6.2 miles) will take us from the New Hope/Solebury High School, crossing over the bridge to Lambertville and onto the canal path North to Stockton, crossing over the bridge to Center Bridge and continuing on …read more
- Beach Ball BINGO - $15.00 admission fee Featuring our local favorite beach ball, “Pumpkin” and the return of Lisa Sherman at intermission! Plus food and bar from our friends at HAVANA~New Hope. New Hope Eagle Fire Company (46 North Sugan Road, New Hope). Doors open …read more
- Diva Night at BINGO! - $15.00 admission fee FACT Bucks County and New Hope’s own diva, Pumpkin, welcome the Philadelphia Gay Men’s Chorus’ “Dreamgirls” Howard Frankel, Martin Mariano and Richard Tinley. This diva trio brought the house down at the PGMC “Showstoppers” gala fundraiser last …read more
- Sweetheart BINGO 2011 - Bring your favorite guy or gal and wear a red or pink outfit! Don’t miss Sweetheart BINGO at the New Hope Eagle Volunteer Fire Company, located at 46 North Sugan Road and Route 202. Proceeds benefit the Bob Burton Education …read more
<- Archived Events