Our events are an integral part of how we raise the necessary funds needed to offer financial help through emergency funds and grants. It’s also our way of honoring our families, friends, and neighbors who have passed.
FACT Bucks County provides direct emergency assistance to needy individuals in Bucks, Hunterdon, and Mercer Counties. Donating directly to FACT is another way to support the fight against HIV/AIDS while reinforcing the sense of community that makes Bucks, Hunterdon, and Mercer counties so special. If you would like to volunteer for Bingo or other FACT events, please email us at email@example.com or call 215.862.3325.
Bob Burton Bingo is managed by FACT Bucks County, and all monies raised go directly into the Bob Burton Educational Fund, which is targeted for educating the public about HIV/AIDS, giving it a human face.
- Upcoming Event Dates - FACT 2017 Events: August 9th, 16th & 30th – September 30th – The Return of A Capella Competition @ The Rrazz Room Sunday, August 20th @ The Raven Lemonade Social (See Facebook) Wednesday, October 4th - NEW FALL Monster Mash BINGO Saturday October, 14th Annual Pumpkin Ball October – December – FACT Hosts AIDS Memorial Quilt […]
- A Capella Grand Finale with Natalie Douglas - Grand Finale with headliner Natalie Douglas – A Tribute To NINA SIMONE & The Winner of A Capella 2017 Competition September 30th – 8:00pm – 10:00pm General Admission: 35.00 Limited VIP: 45.00 Get Tickets Join us as we present the winner of our 2017 A Capella Vocal & Instrumental Competition. Then enjoy an amazing tribute to Nina […]
- A Capella Vocal & Instrumental Competition 2017 - A Capella Vocal & Instrumental Competition LIVE Audition Shows @ The RRazz Room Live contestant audition shows all are welcome come out and watch our contestants perform. If you’ve got talent Register NOW to audition – Complete the registration below. You’ll be singing for a great cause and a chance to win a $1,000.00 cash prize […]
- 2017 Pumpkin Ball - FACT Presents the 2017 Pumpkin Ball at Hope Ridge Farm. Join us once again for an amazing evening October 14th at the “Old January’s” located at Hope Ridge Farm on Aquetong Rd. New Hope, Pa. Check out photos from our 2016 Pumpkin Ball. ” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″] Advanced Tickets $75.00 and $100 at the […]
- Monster Mash BINGO - Join us October 4th for our New Fall BINGO. Our theme is “Monster Mash” it caught on in a flash! Join us at the Eagle Fire Hall for a ghoulish good time as we kick off the fall season with a fun filled night – come as your favorite MONSTER! Fun, Food and Prizes – […]
- FACT and the friends of Dorothy present OZ BINGO - SOLD OUT FACT and the friends of Dorothy present this years Pride BINGO event – Follow the yellow brick road to the Eagle Fire Hall for all the fun and excitement of OZ BINGO! Wednesday, May 17th – Pride Fest Week begins Sunday May 14th through Sunday May 21st. Follow FACT on facebook for additional […]
- Irish Spring BINGO - Join us for our 2017 Irish Spring Bingo Event – Always an amazing time. Get your tickets as soon as you can they sell out fast. Hosted by Miss Pumpkin & Friends, 50/50, Door Prizes, Food by the Logan Inn & Cash Bar By The Raven. Must be 21. No outside alcohol permitted. Groups welcome! […]
- Last Dance In Paradise – Book Reading - Join us for a special live reading, reception & book signing in The Raven’s Oak Room. With special guests reading from Stefani’s new novel “Last Dance In Paridise”. Sunday, November 13th @ 6pm This free LGBT community event is sponsored by NHC, FACT & The Raven.
- Giving Tuesday November 29th 2016 - We have a day for giving thanks. We have two days for getting deals. Now we have a day for giving back! Tuesday, November 29, 2016 is the fourth annual celebration of #GivingTuesday. Be part of a national celebration of generosity, a day to give a gift that makes an impact. This is an opportunity to give an […]
- FACT Holiday BINGO presents Christmas Vacation - SOLD OUT December 7th 2016 FACT is please to present its annual Holiday BINGO event. This year’s theme is “Christmas Vacation” – With your Holiday Hostess with the Mostist – Miss Pumpkin and all here merry elf’s. Come dressed in the holiday theme. Once again we will have prizes for best dressed and of course […]
- Finals – LIVE Audition Shows… Winner will be announced. - FACT will be hosting a series of Live Audition Shows so come out and watch as the contestants Compete. August 17th Winner announced… At the Prallsville Mill in Stockton NJ. All proceeds benefit FACT Bucks County. Show time 7:00pm – 9:00pm Get tickets online or at the door $10.00 per show. Open to the general […]
- Round 2 – A Capella a Live Audition Showcase – August 10th - LIVE Audition Shows… Three Show dates… FACT will be hosting a series of Live Audition Shows so come out and watch as the contestants Compete. August 10th, 2nd Audition Show & August 17th Winner announced… At the Prallsville Mill in Stockton NJ. All proceeds benefit FACT Bucks County. Show time 7:00pm – 9:00pm Get tickets online […]
- Sexual Wellness Conference – November 10th - Knowledge of one’s HIV status is empowering! Due to life-saving medical care and treatment, people are living longer and healthier lives. Being linked to care improves duration and quality of life for people living with HIV, and reduces the risk of transmitting the virus to others. The Sexual Wellness Conference aims to provide people living […]
- Vocalosity A Musical Experience at The BCPH, September 24th 2016 - Come see the winner of FACT’s A Capella Show perform the opening act during the live performance of “Vocalosity” at The Bucks County Playhouse, September 24th @ 8:00pm. Get tickets please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org We have reserved 100 tickets for this show. ABOUT THE SHOW: VOCALOSITY is the all-new live concert event from the creative […]
- The Ultimate Back To The 80’s BINGO! – September 14th 2016 - Join us as we head back in time to celebrate the fabulous 1980’s – Come dressed to impress. With your hostess Miss Pumpkin, Big Sue and Friends. 50/50 Raffle, Prizes & Giveaways, Food & Drink! Special thanks to The Event Center by Cornerstone. Prizes for Best dressed. Food by Bitter Bobs of New hope. Admission […]
- A Capella – LIVE Audition Shows… August 3rd, 10th, 17th - A Capella – A voice for a cause – The LIVE Audition Shows… FACT will be hosting a series of Live Audition Shows so come out and watch as the contestants Compete. August 3rd, 10th, 17th at the Prallsville Mill in Stockton NJ. All proceeds benefit FACT Bucks County. Show time 7:00pm – 9:00pm Get […]
- Annual Book Sale…Friends of the Free Library…New Hope & Solebury -
- CELEBRITY GUEST BARTENDER EVENT to benefit FACT May 5th -
- We are taking PRIDE In our Community! - May 15th through 22nd New Hope and Lambertville Our annual PRIDE event celebrates the great diversity of our community! When two river towns come together…the waves of PRIDE will take you on great adventure… Click on the PRIDE image below….and take part in PRIDE 2016
- 2016 Pumpkin Ball Announced presented by FACT - For tickets, click on the poster below or go to the “button” located on our home page….
- Pumpkin’s Holiday Show at The Raven to benefit FACT -
- FACT ANNOUNCES 2016 EVENT DATES - END OF WINTER BINGO ~ March 9 April (Exact date pending) ~ Watch for info on THE APRIL FOOL’S PUMPKIN BALL PRIDE BINGO ~ May 15 AUTUMN BINGO ~ September 14 World AIDS Day – December 1 HOLIDAY BINGO ~ December 7
- 2015 Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS Bucks County Cabaret featuring Lillias White - For video, additional Information and tickets go to www.broadwaycares.org/buckscountycabaret Saturday, October 24 5 pm cocktails; 6 pm performance Bucks County Playhouse New Hope, PA Tony and Emmy Award winner Lillias White will bring her delicious, showstopping, once-in-a-generation song stylings to this year’s Bucks County Cabaret, a one‐night‐only concert produced by and benefiting Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS. […]
- 2015 16th Annual AIDS WALK (Oct 11) With Links - Along with out 10K Walk along the scenic Delaware Canal in NJ and PA, we’ve added a shorter walk too. The longer walk will include special “token/stickers” along the way so you can be part of special prize drawing at the end of the Walk. BECOME A 2015 SPONSOR With various levels to […]
- GLOWGA-FACT YOGA Fundraiser-December 14 - Come and get your GLOW PAINT ON and party under the black lights….Andy and Colby will do it again with a super-charged, 90-minute, YOGA glow paint PARTY raising funds for FACT Bucks County. Don’t miss the fun on December 14th at 7-pm in Doylestown, PA. www.crossfitsumma.com/events-and-competitions
- World AIDS Day – sponsored by FACT Bucks County and New Hope Celebrates Community Gathering December 1st at 6:30pm - Please join FACT Bucks County and New Hope Celebrates (NHC) for a community gathering on World AIDS Day to remember our friends and family members with HIV~AIDS that have left us, are still living with the disease, and in our hope for a cure. We will gather at Martine’s Restaurant (14 East Ferry Street, New Hope, PA) […]
- FACT Bucks County Co-sponsors GIFT OF GIVING XIII: Lost In Space at the Michener - “The purpose of art education is not only to make more art and better artists, but better people and better communities.” Herbert Read GIFT OF GIVING III: Lost In Space Where: James A. Michener Art Museum Education Gallery When: Opening Reception, November 9th ( 2-4pm) Exhibit runs from November 9 thru December 9 (This exhibition is […]
- 15th Annual New Hope and Lambertville AIDS WALK-2014 - Join us on Sunday, September 21, 2014 If you wish to become a business partner sponsor, please see the link below for printable sponsorship information and submission form. If you intend to participate at the walk, please see the link below for printable version of the pledge form. If you wish to donate on line […]
- Joy Behar entertains SOLD OUT crowd at the Bucks County Playhouse. - Portion of proceeds benefits FACT Bucks County Joy Behar’s premier of her one-woman show, “Me, My Mouth and I” was performed to a SOLD OUT Bucks County Playhouse for three performances (May 9-11). The audience was treated to Joy’s wit and charm with a comedic look back at her life and career. The Playhouse also gets back […]
- 15th Annual AIDS WALK is scheduled for Sunday, September, 21 2014 - More information to follow soon….but here are a few general details… Click here: GET READY FOR FACT AIDS WALK ~Promotional Video (from the 2013 WALK) New Hope and Lambertville Scenic 10K Canal Walk. Meet at the New Hope Solebury High School at 9:00 am to register WALK WITH US. YOU’LL BE AMAZED AT WHAT WE CAN […]
- Jingle Bell BINGO, Wednesday, December 11 - FACT gets you in the Holiday Spirit with our traditional Jingle Bell Bingo! Join us for all of the fun and this time you get a “holiday dinner” with entry fee of $20. Not only will FACT be serving some riotous fun, but THE RAVEN will be offering Turkey Dinner with all the trimmings. Cash […]
- The Art of John Lennon-June 28, 29 & 30 - BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND….(Read more below) Continuing the Lennon legacy of peace and love, Yoko Ono and Legacy Productions are proud to bring The Art of John Lennon to New Hope June 28th to 30th. Few people know that John did not pick up a guitar for 5 of the last 7 years […]
- 14th Annual AIDS WALK is scheduled for Sunday, October 6, 2013 - To create your own on-line pledge page go to http://www.firstgiving.com/FACTBucksCounty/fact-aids-walk-2013 GET READY FOR FACT AIDS WALK 2013~Promotional Video BE A SPONSOR: For information and sponsor form link to … AIDS WALK SPONSORSHIP 2013 New Hope and Lambertville Scenic 10K Canal Walk. Meet at the New Hope Solebury High School at 9:00 am to register… Mark your calendars for […]
- David Steinberg to Perform One-Man Show at Bucks County Playhouse - LEGENDARY COMEDIAN DAVID STEINBERG PERFORMS HIS ONE-MAN SHOW “David Steinberg: Might Be Something Big…Might Not” Two Nights Only! At The Bucks County Playhouse, New Hope, PA Friday, May 10 and Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 7:30 pm Tickets On Sale NOW A portion of the proceeds to benefit FACT Bucks County and United Jewish […]
- THE GIFT OF GIVING XI, Exhibition & Reception Sunday, November 11, 2012 - FACT Bucks County, Morrie Breyer, Michael Mamp & First Savings co-sponsor THE GIFT OF GIVING XI: EDUCATION GALLERY EXHIBITION AND RECEPTION at the Michener Museum. FACT Bucks County, Board member/past president Morrie Breyer and Michael Mamp are proud to once again be one of the sponsors of the annual Gift of Giving Exhibition and Reception […]
- 13th Annual FACT AIDS WALK - New Hope and Lambertville Scenic 10K Canal Walk. Meet at the New Hope Solebury High School at 9:00 am to register… Mark your calendars for the 13th Annual New Hope/Lambertville AIDS Walk sponsored by FACT Bucks County on Sunday, September 23, 2012. Friends, families, kids, parents, couples, singles—over 500 Walkers–from each and every part of […]
- Sparkles and Spurs BINGO - Howdy Partner….This event was originally scheduled for September 12, 2012. However, due to the expansion of the New Hope Eagle Volunteer Fire Company, we need to move this to November 7, 2012. Thank you for your continued support! More information to follow. Large group table reservations are suggested (call 215.862.3325). We have limited seating, please […]
- Way Off Broadway BINGO 2012 - FACT Bucks County invites you to attend Way Off Broadway BINGO. Hosts for the evening are Miss Pumpkin and Big Sue with a special performance by the talented singer Devyn Rush. The location is the New Hope Eagle Fire Company.
- Sweetheart BINGO 2012 - Doors open at 6 pm and the games start at 7:15 pm. $15.00 admission fee (7+1 free game card and light pregame dinner & sweets) Special games are additional) Must be 21 years of age to attend. FACT Bucks County and our hosts for the evening Miss Pumpkin and Dwayne Dunlevy http://www.facebook.com/ddunlevy invites you to attend Sweetheart Bingo. There will […]
- Jingle Bell BINGO! Holiday Extravaganza - FACT Bucks County presents the 6th annual “Jingle Bell Bingo” Holiday Extravaganza, to benefit the Bob Burton Education Fund, with your hostess… “Miss Pumpkin & Her Holiday Elves”. Doors open at 6:00pm and the games begin at 7:15pm. The event will be held at the New Hope Eagle Volunteer Fire Company located at 46 North Sugan Road […]
- 12th Annual FACT AIDS WALK! - SAVE THE DATE! Our scenic 10K (6.2 miles) will take us from the New Hope/Solebury High School, crossing over the bridge to Lambertville and onto the canal path North to Stockton, crossing over the bridge to Center Bridge and continuing on the canal path South, finishing back at the high school in New Hope. If you’re […]
- Beach Ball BINGO - $15.00 admission fee Featuring our local favorite beach ball, “Pumpkin” and the return of Lisa Sherman at intermission! Plus food and bar from our friends at HAVANA~New Hope. New Hope Eagle Fire Company (46 North Sugan Road, New Hope). Doors open at 6:00 pm and the games begin at 7:00 pm. NEW for FACT Bingo. Reservations for […]
- Diva Night at BINGO! - $15.00 admission fee FACT Bucks County and New Hope’s own diva, Pumpkin, welcome the Philadelphia Gay Men’s Chorus’ “Dreamgirls” Howard Frankel, Martin Mariano and Richard Tinley. This diva trio brought the house down at the PGMC “Showstoppers” gala fundraiser last November in Center City. Now, PGMC’s divas are coming to New Hope to add some […]
- Sweetheart BINGO 2011 - Bring your favorite guy or gal and wear a red or pink outfit! Don’t miss Sweetheart BINGO at the New Hope Eagle Volunteer Fire Company, located at 46 North Sugan Road and Route 202. Proceeds benefit the Bob Burton Education Fund. Doors open at 6:00pm and the games begin at 7:15pm. View the flyer! (pdf)